Friday, June 4, 2010

Hey all

This is a blog to both double as a way for me to practice coding CSS (lol how nerdy) and to talk about beauty/fashion/diet/appearances/shopping, all things girly. :)

Right now, the major thing to tackle is my freshman 10. I need to get ride of all this pudge! And writing to-do list type things helps me get things done, so that's what the next post will be, since it might take me a while to plan everything out. I love to plan things. ♥

Oh, and I totally forgot to introduce myself! Hey all (most likely none lol), I am an incoming sophomore at UC Berkeley, with a really technical major (read: assrape). But it's a lot of fun, even as I am very average, haha. Hobbies are shopping (of course), art (mostly digital painting hurhur), reading (no time for that no more D:), gaming (RPGs, ones that take no skill. I am actually pretty bad at gaming but I enjoy it nonetheless), and Kpop (Dude checking omona takes enough time for it to be a hobby ok).

So yeah I think that's it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment