Saturday, June 5, 2010

Someone stop me D:

So yesterday I went with friends to Santana Row/ Valley Fair, and I picked up a shirt + some jewelry from Forever 21. They have the cutest long necklaces ever omg. And then TODAY I went with one friend to the flea market and I spent $80. At a flea market. Someone stop me! D:

Anyway, on to the pictures. (By the way, the camera I'm using likes to watermark the date on the pictures, but the dates are incidentally all wrong. So ignore the random yellow in the corner. Also, I took these pictures as the sun was setting, so everything looks kind of blue, haha. Also ALSO, no pic of the shirt from F21 as there wasn't enough light for it to show up nicely.)



An ADORABLE turtle ring from Forever 21.



Followed by an anchor necklace and a turtle necklace. See a theme here?

Then, from the flea market...




Someone needs to drag me away from sea/ocean things D:

I also picked up some cheap made in China bags. I don't use bags too much so hopefully they won't fall apart too quickly, haha.








I super super dig the first one. The hearts are so adorable! The huge white one is for when I feel like dressing up randomly (happens once in a while) and I have no bag big enough for all my school stuff and then I wind up going out looking nice but with like my backpack-that-looks-like-it-is-for-going-hiking. The last picture is just for a size comparison.




Ok so the pictures in the first row got slightly corrupted or something but it's ok cause the important part is still visible. 'A'd And excuse the dead-face expression. I cannot selca for my life.

That's all I bought, but I also took a couple pics of what I was wearing, jewelry-wise, today:



Some bangles with an antique/vintage flair I got at Claires last summer.



A long charm necklace, super cute. Actually my friend's, but I borrowed it for the day. I am super proud of convincing her to buy it! She rarely spends money on girly things, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment