Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Time

Sure doesn't feel like it. I'm at Cal taking summer classes and the proximity to the bay = SO MUCH FOG/WIND/COLD.

Anyway, I haven't been doing much lately. Played a bit with my new straightener, and found that at my hair's current length, curls look ridiculous on me cause they're very close to my face. Also, curls with dark black hair don't look particularly nice. Luckily I picked up a box of Palty Honey Brown hair dye when it was on sale at 99 Ranch. Will probably attempt dying hair sometime in the future.

I have been trying to learn how to french braid. Not going too well, that. My hands are just not nimble enough. I keep getting strands from the sections mixed up. :(

Skincare-wise, I have been trying ever so hard to use up my NuSkin products that my mom got me. They're nothing spectacular, but they don't make me break out or anything. I figure I should use them up before I get more.

Have also been trying out Burts Bees Radiance Eye Creme. It is so moisturizing and the smell is amazing~ I originally had wanted to return it when I first bought it cause it was $18. I had thought it too expensive for a drugstore product that tiny (0.50 oz). But now I am in love~

I also picked up Bio Oil recently and have been trying it out. I don't really see much fading of my acne scars and hyperpigmentation, but my skin does feel really smooth and silky afterwards. I'll keep on trying it out and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment