Saturday, August 14, 2010

Long time no see

I am really bad at this updating business, aren't I? That, and uploading photos of stuff. I have who knows how many photos on my camera right now, just haven't gotten around to transferring them to the computer. :(

I just finished summer finals day before yesterday, and man was finals week terrible in terms of gaining pudge. I haven't gained too much weight, but fat weighs less than muscle, and I have a lot of fat. And since there's a 24 Hour .5 mile away from my apartment, I think that I might start exercising regularly and going on a diet. Or at least, that's the plan. I'm back in the south bay at the moment, still in the midst of my post-final-wasting-life phase, but I plan to go back to my Turbo-Kick routine (4 days a week), though I will have to miss Monday because I'm going to Santa Cruz then.

Just basically wanted to put down my plans into words so I can't give myself the excuse of "Oh I forgot that I was going to do such-and-such". Hopefully through this, I will get rid of the fat and gain some muscle.

Starting Data:
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 130 lb

Goal State:
Weight: 120lb

Main targets: butt, triceps, tummy

*This upcoming week won't follow this because I'm not at Cal; this is for when I'm at Cal.

Monday: 10am - cardio (elliptical), then 20-min pilates workout
Tuesday: 4pm - cardio (elliptical), then 20-min pilates workout
Wednesday: break from cardio, 20-min pilates workout wherever I can squeeze it in
Thursday: 10am - cardio (elliptical), 6pm PiYo @ 24 Hour
Friday: break from cardio, 20-min pilates workout wherever I can squeeze it in
Saturday: 11am - cardio (elliptical), then 20-min pilates workout
Sunday: 11am - cardio (elliptical), then 20-min pilates workout

I think this may be a tad overly ambitious, but we'll see.

i would like to have a diet plan, but I fear that may be asking too much of myself. I really really love my starches. :( Nonetheless, I'll try to cut back on the snacks (I'll probably bring my many cartons of gum and bulldoze through those) and limit myself to starches for lunch/breakfast only.

If anyone reading this has tips on loosing weight and such, please let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment